When upgrading to a Premium plan, a dedicated Project Delivery Manager will be assigned to you and will be in contact with you, by email, within 3 business days to set up a call or meeting. His/her main tasks will include:
- To help you set up deliverables for your project
- Facilitate engagement with your consultant
- To ensure you have an excellent experience with Africa Business Venture
What will be the Main Points of Discussion with my Project Delivery Manager?
We know that exporting your products or services to a new territory may be daunting. When it comes to Africa, we know that success is dependent on the time spent on project preparation.
As such, your first meeting with your Project Delivery Manager will be set to review the following:
- Africa Business Venture (ABV) platform and the functionalities of the platform
- Your objectives in full detail with regards to your export projects in Africa
Following on from your first call, your Project Delivery Manager will send you a “Roadmap For Success” plan specifically tailored to suit your needs, with key steps to successfully implement your export project.
Your “Roadmap to Success” plan is instrumental to your success, especially if you do not have zero African experience or you are looking to venture into a new country in Africa.